Old September 19th 08, 09:53 PM posted to sci.space.history
Rick Jones[_3_]

Default SpaceX doing anything today? (Sep 19)

So, for the last few days, Wikipeida, that bastion of accurate
information has had a message box up at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falcon_1

claiming:

This article contains information regarding a rocket that is
scheduled to launch in the next day.

[the last part changing based on how close to today one was...]

Details may change as the countdown and ascent progress. Launch
details: SpaceX will conduct a test flight of a Falcon 1 rocket,
launching from Omelek Island at Kwajalein Atoll. If successful,
this will be the first time a privately funded and developed
liquid-propelled rocket will reach orbit. Launch is believed to
be scheduled for 19 September 2008. See 2008 in spaceflight and
the Spaceflight Portal for further details.

Given how it will soon no longer be September 19th anywhere on the
globe, and there hasn't been anything from SpaceX I'm inclined to
think that wikipedia is in error but thought I'd toss it out there
lest someone else have (much) more credible data.

rick jones