Old February 11th 08, 05:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rick Johnson[_3_]

Default ASTRO: M110 Right images this time

Doug W. wrote:

The first time I shot this galaxy folks tried to convince me that my image
was noisy because of the mottled look in the galaxy. (No one in this group
though). I always like to see others get the same detail... Do you think
you have resolved or are at the verge of resolving star clouds?

My original shot in black and white before I took this color version
also showed the same "noise". It used 5 minute subs. I went to 10 for
this one and there was no change. Background doesn't seem at all noisy
so I think it real. I've not checked Hubble's data base to see if it
has looked at it.

Rick