Old February 11th 08, 12:56 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Doug W.

Default ASTRO: M110 Right images this time

The first time I shot this galaxy folks tried to convince me that my image
was noisy because of the mottled look in the galaxy. (No one in this group
though). I always like to see others get the same detail... Do you think
you have resolved or are at the verge of resolving star clouds?

--
Regards, Doug W.
www.photonsfate.com
"Rick Johnson" wrote in message
Dummy grabbed the wrong images. Not a major difference but I sure saw
it when I went back and looked. This brings out the core as well as the
stars and globulars against the core better, especially the globular in
a dust cloud G-54. I moved the wrong ones over from the observatory
computer.

Rick