Old May 22nd 06, 07:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default The End of Days...

You save lives by threatening them? Also, your timeline about
dinosaurs is off by just a bit! Once again you show just how big an
idiot moron you are, WarpHole!

Saul Levy

On 22 May 2006 11:02:09 -0700, "Warhol" wrote:

As Pirate sun its my mission, and duty to save as much life as
possible... Noah's ark wasn't big enough to carry a pair each of
dinosaurs. They died in the Great Flood... but my Ark is Large enough
to all living beens who want to be saved...

From Hoax to Cover-up

Phase 1 of evolution theory, the Piltdown Man phase: the main technique
used to fool people was planting hoaxes.
Phase 2 of evolution theory, the Dinosaur phase: the main task is to
cover-up REAL findings.

Reversed Profession - Burying instead of Digging Out Dinosaur Fossils
Today the main purpose of people working in the illuminati payroll
digging out in the field (palaeontologists, etc) is to cover-up scores
of findings concerning dinosaurs.
Each of these findings is sufficient to expose immediately evolution
theory as a lie, even to a six year old child.

Please post here information on such findings and cover-ups around the
world.
After one week, I will expose, may God will, one of those ongoing
cover-ups, which I think is the largest cover-up ever in Natural
History.

Hints
- the cover-up is not about coexisisting humans and dinosaurs - because
there?s nothing to cover-up in that area.
- the most immediate reason is to cover-up the REAL reason for the
extinction of the dinosaurs.

Reminder
Each time that it's no more possible to cover-up some basic assumption
of evolution theory for the mass of the sheeple, evolution theory is
modified accordingly.
It doesn't matter if the changes are compatible (1) with evolution
theory itself.
The only question that is relevant for the hoaxers is: will the mass of
the sheeple accept it or not?

Example in the context of this thread: as it became clear that it was
impossible to continue to sell the extinction of the dinosaurs relying
in one of two base assumptions of evolution - survival of the fittest -
catastrophism was added in the form of an impact of an interplanetary
body.

---- about coexisting
Nobody expects to find any cave paintings of dinosaurs because it's
obvious that dinosaurs and humans belong in the same planet.

----
Don't suggest that the cover-up is "dinosaurs did not exist". I
explicitly mentioned that the "scientists" are HIDING from the public
the dinosaur fossils.

-----
A KEY example to illustrate that the hoaxers don't care about
compatibility - upgrading evolution theory with ice age theory? No
problem! BTW, I (Truth666, banned) was the first and only one to add
1+1.
This should make things clear also for people that don't know yet that
my threads are based ONLY in FACTS.

PS The Fintstones ate them all up to extinction. Didn't you fools
already know that?