Old March 24th 06, 02:13 PM posted to alt.battlestar-galactica,rec.arts.tv,rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history

Default Weirder election than Battlestar Galactica's

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 04:57:58 -0500, "Robert J. Kolker"
wrote:

SDI does not prevent nukes from being brought in by
UPS and planted secretly.

Indeed.

ISS is a piece of ****. I refer to it as ISS
Alpha ****can One. Everytime I see -2001: A Space Odessy- I weep from
frustration.

Living in Houston I hear a lot of stories about JSC.

Many have to do with the NASA employees sitting around most of the day
reading the newpaper and drinking coffee. They spend the rest of the
day attending meetings. The only people who actually do any work are
contractors.

--
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant:
It's just that they know so much that isn't so."