Old August 9th 03, 12:48 PM
Benoit Morrissette

Default Solar System Time of Arrival

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 19:18:09 -0400 (EDT), (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

Like to stay more with life. We know for stars to remain stable long
enough for life to be created,and evolve to complexity(to think) lots of
time is needed. however do we know how long this process takes? Well
simple question"how long did it take the earth to go from a molten
surface to solid? how long did it take the earth's core to be as stable
as it is today./? we know for sure earth's rocks are dated back 4
billion years ago. Did meteorites striking the earth slow the formation
of life)I think so) Bacteria had to be earth's first form of life. We
are a far cry from bacteria. Seems again as I have been posting on
thought fudging(by the great brains that write the books) even their
spacetime for intelligent life just don't add up. Bert

Solar System condensed about ( notice the word: about) 4.5 billions years ago.
Life appeared on Earth about 3.5 billions years ago. From molten to solid: 200
to 500 millinos years.