Old January 10th 18, 07:15 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Quadibloc

Default Good News: Slow, but steady progress

On Wednesday, January 10, 2018 at 11:38:45 AM UTC-7, Chris.B wrote:
On Wednesday, 10 January 2018 18:30:50 UTC+1, palsing wrote:

Way back in the early days of the internet I wanted to find articles
regarding naked-eye astronomy but was blocked from doing so because
of the word 'naked'. It was very frustrating...

I find it difficult to imagine a nudist/naturist branch of amateur astronomy.
It is just so wrong on so many levels. ;-)

Just that it gets rather cold at night, to start with...

But I was thinking of the annoyances the people of S****horpe have to
live with.

John Savard