Old January 18th 12, 03:10 PM posted to sci.space.policy
David Spain

Default Public letter:

SarK0Y wrote:
*Dave*,
I think VG is getting very, very close. I haven't been following their
progress but perhaps by end of this year or next this statement may no
longer
be true?
suborbital flights have been real 4 decades, there don't live the least
sense to invent wheels.

Not with paying customers they haven't.

vg Just has wasted Time & Nothing more. their
scheme is about to be ridiculously unreliable + costly: feathers have
big chance to fail!

YOU'RE WRONG! (or are you dropping those feathers in a vacuum?) :-D

Musk claims to have booked considerable amount of business for Falcon 9

already with or w/o NASA COTS. Time will tell, not much time mind you.
musk has no any idea WTF & WTH Space Industry is XD

WTF? ;-)

You need to provide evidence of this. I don't see any. Musk's plan is to
make
Dragon re-usable at the outset. And the next gen of Dragon is to land on
land
to speed refurbishment.

put your eyes onto Tsiolkovsky equation, it'd be helpful.

It predicts that sub-orbital flight with conventional fuels is theoretically
impossible?

Dave