Old May 20th 11, 01:24 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.tech,sci.space.history
Jeff Findley

Default Shuttle Launch Checklist

In article

tatelephone,

says...

On 5/18/2011 1:19 AM, Obviousman wrote:

Can I ask how you found that? I looked under Shuttle and missions and

documents but couldn't find anything.

I use the NTRS a lot for Apollo documents but find the current NASA

website(s) very unhelpful.

Thanks!

Jorge R. Frank works for NASA (or at least used to, I don't know what

his current work situation is) as a Shuttle crew trainer, so that

probably helps a bit on knowing where to find Shuttle stuff. :-)

Pat

And if you look inside at least one of those documents, you'll see "J.

Frank" is mentioned by name. :-)

Jeff

--

" Solids are a branch of fireworks, not rocketry. :-) :-) ", Henry

Spencer 1/28/2011