Old May 18th 11, 03:13 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.tech,sci.space.history
LooseChanj

Default Shuttle Launch Checklist

On or about Tue, 17 May 2011 07:21:44 EDT, Jorge R. Frank made the sensational claim that:
On 05/16/2011 08:07 AM, Joe Snodgrass wrote:

Where can I get a list of the Shuttle's system checklist that the crew
run down, on the radio, right before launch? TIA.

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/johnson/...SC_134_F_5.pdf

Now where's the *real* one, with deets on jump starting and such.
--
This is a siggy | To E-mail, do note | Just because something
It's properly formatted | who you mean to reply-to | is possible, doesn't