Old June 9th 04, 11:48 PM
LaDonna Wyss

OM om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote in message . ..
On 9 Jun 2004 05:32:16 -0700, (LaDonna Wyss)
wrote:

Are you for real? I'm not forging posts; did you get drunk and forget
what you wrote?

...About 90% of the people on usenet know to look at the headers. My
headers show my posts don't originate from google under any
circumstances. All of the ones that are forged to look like mine come
from google.

Lessee, let's look at the facts:

1) You post from google.

2) Your posts are troll postings.

3) The fake OM posts are from google, and are worded *and* excessively
capitalized just like the majority of your own posts.

4) You and I are currently at war over your being a trolling piece of
trailer trash.

5) You would stand to gain if everyone believed that *I* posted the
drivel that the fake OM posts container.

...All the evidence lines up and points towards you as being the one
posting the fake OM posts, LaDip****. You can deny it all you want,
but pretty much everyone else here has figured this out for themselves
as well.

Bottom Line; You're not fooling anyone save for yourself. And maybe
"scott", but then again he's enough of a fool that fooling him is no
more a massive accomplishment than farting...

OM

OM, have another drink. I have FAR too much going on in my life
concerning the fire to waste my time "imitating" you. Perhaps you
just blacked-out?