Old February 27th 12, 08:10 PM posted to sci.space.history
David Spain

Default Mercury Redstone in 1/48 scale? Every model kit ever now onshelves

Joseph Nebus wrote:
Good news from the hobby stores everyone! Among the things
I picked up this week that I haven't got time to build:

One you didn't mention:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006GX14R8

1:88 scale Falcon 9 with Dragon capsule.

Apparently this one came and then went (sold out). I guess you can add it to
your Amazon wish list. Who knows when it may be available again?

What might make this a collectible is that it comes from SpaceX, rather than
Estes. (Which no-doubt will follow up with one of its own if it hasn't already).

Dave