Old November 28th 19, 12:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Autumn in Gresham

On Monday, November 18, 2019 at 6:12:21 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, November 16, 2019 at 5:42:05 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, November 15, 2019 at 9:26:43 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, November 13, 2019 at 3:35:13 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, November 3, 2019 at 5:36:19 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, October 31, 2019 at 11:12:29 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, October 30, 2019 at 2:46:15 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, October 30, 2019 at 10:52:13 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, October 22, 2019 at 2:56:24 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
61F as of 2:45 PM here here in Gresham. Sun through clouds. Has stopped raining. Wind north at 3 mph. Humidity 60%.

Double-A

77 and 28mph wind.Fires burning and 800 fire men fighting,Wind rocked me to sleep.First I thought it was a quake.No clouds his year I fear.bert

Many thanks Hansen you make sure my posts are very popular.Give it a double take.Some humor etc bert

Very cool for sleeping.Very bright Sun.Andof course no rain.bert

Same Same Same No need of weather man in Anaheim.bert

73 and down to 52.Nice sleeping in van.I wear a hoddie.Go to bed to early.I hate turning time back.I'm an up front person and do not fall back..Ben Franklin father was a farmer.I do not know why farmers had to get up so early to plant seeds.? To me the early bird gets a cold.bert

Staying at 73 but 3am its 48.No sunny morning,but as dry as ever.Good thing wind is down.bert

73 again.No clouds No wind.No school shootings bert

Last 5 days in the 90s.Not a cloud in the sky.There is more water in the comet in the sky tonight.Well I'm typing this with an ice cold Bud.Why not.Men drink more Bud than water.Its not possible to run out of Bud.Plus Napa Valley needs the water for its wine and that is fine.bert

its winter all over USA this Thanksgiving bert