Old January 12th 18, 09:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Winter in Gresham

A relatively nice day for January here in Gresham. A spring-like 53F as of 1:30 PM. Overcast but no rain, only a little occasional mist. Humidity 74%. Wind south at 9 mph. Tomorrow partly sunny. That means of course the return of the east wind!

Took advantage of the break in the weather to go to the SnowCap food bank this morning. They were really generous this time. Before I got on the bus to go, a whole bunch of handicapped kids got off (about 5O). When I was ready to get on the bus for the library, there were all those kids again waiting at the bus stop! Two buses were coming, 20 and 81. I usually ride 81 because it gets me a couple blocks closer. When it came, I got on first, because I thought for sure all those kids would wait and get on bus 20 which was following right behind it. Bus 20 is a bigger bus. But the bus 81 bus driver made the mistake of saying, "As many of you can get on that want to get on." So they all came piling on a bus way to small for them! I couldn't even get off at my usual stop, because to many people would have had to move to let me off just to save me a couple of blocks walking, so I rode with them to the Transit Center.

Double-A