Old September 8th 09, 08:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Stefan Lilge

Default ASTRO: Full Moon Shots from the weekend

Great series Richard. Operating two scopes at the same time sure helps to
get the exposure times you have here.
As I am faintly considering to buy a camera with the Kodak 8300 chip I would
be interested to hear your opinion on it. Does it produce "noisier" images
than the 4022 chip? I saw a post by Terry Platt in the SXpress Yahoo group
where he said that he tested the 8300 chip and thought it's cosmetic specs
were not good enough compared to the 4022 chip. I shy away from the 4022
chip because it has such a low sensitivity in Halpha.

Stefan

"Richard Crisp" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
m...
all eline to avoid the moon issues.

first light: ML8300 camera with AP155EDF f/7

http://www.narrowbandimaging.com/ic1...2hao3_page.htm

ML4022: with AP180EDT f/9

http://www.narrowbandimaging.com/m27...iumII_page.htm

http://www.narrowbandimaging.com/m42...2hao3_page.htm