Old July 28th 08, 05:12 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Dennis Woos

Default Stellafane

The forecast is looking more like it will be "Rain-afane 2008". I
suppose we should expect it after two good years in a row. I hope that the
talks are good!

I hope the forecast will be proven wrong, as we are hungry for observing. We
are looking forward to wandering around at night, looking through all kinds
of scopes, and having folks show us new stuff and us showing them our
favorites. I hope to see you there - stop by the Vermont Astronomical
Society encampment which is up the hill behind the swap (swamp?!) tables. We
have a sign out.

Dennis