Old July 25th 08, 10:04 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

Default Stellafane

On Jul 25, 7:03*am, "Dennis Woos" wrote:

Anybody going to Stellafane? My sons and I will be there, and are looking
forward to another great weekend of amateur astronomy. (snip . . .)

Stellafane has always been too far for me (unfortunately). I'm giving
Wyoming's "Weekend Under the Stars" some consideration, but even that
one is pushing it a bit for me. I'm sure you'll have a good time! If
you get a chance to take and upload some photos I would be interested
in chasing down the link.

On a more personal plug: I finally purchased my first digital camera.
Some day photos taken around my roll-off-roof observatory have been
uploaded to my blog;-)

Bill Greer
To sketch is to see.
http://cejour.blogspot.com