Old March 5th 18, 06:09 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Bill[_9_]

Default Polar astronomy

On Sat, 3 Mar 2018 19:00:30 -0800 (PST), Quadibloc wrote:

On Friday, March 2, 2018 at 3:05:53 PM UTC-7, Gerald Kelleher wrote:
On Thursday, March 1, 2018 at 10:43:34 PM UTC, Bill wrote:

Haven't you considered how much your choice to not take the time to
organize your topics into complete subjects that you then explain in a
systematic and through way - hurts your agenda?

Tell me, what agenda is that ?

Presumably, to communicate the truth about astronomy that has rejected it, and
instead followed people who promulgate views you believe to be mistaken.

John Savard

Agenda = purpose, goals...

Anything I do that works at cross purposes to me actually attaining my
goals will hurt my agenda -whatever it could be.

I'm not talking about astronomy per se; but large discrepancies between
stated/implied goals, and actions that would be, patently, contrary to
the realization of those goals.

If I wan't to fill my car with fuel, I can't do that very well while
laying in my bed, crying my heart out to others, about how my car has
no fuel. I need to get dressed, take my car where the fuel is - and
fuel the damn thing. If I just lay there ... who am I fooling?

--
Email address is a Spam trap.