Old November 2nd 14, 09:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Inverse square law

On Thursday, October 30, 2014 10:02:00 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Law goes with #1 photons,#2 electrons,#3 gluons.#4 electricity,#5 thicknes of wire.#6 Gravity #7 magnet #8 heat #9 shock waves #10 Sound waves #11 time #12 space #13 virtual .Next posting will be on stuff that does not obey this law. TreBert

AA I am thinking inside atoms its quantum size ranges. Quarks come in parts,and gluons are particles that hold quarks together,and together they are protons,or neutrons. Seems gluons being the strong force that even gets stronger with distance(just the opposite of magnetisum,or gravity is(Only in the QM Realm.) That begs this question,.Can we with our great machines (smashers) Seperate glouns from each other?? Single gluons must be hard to come by in my thinking. trebert