Old June 17th 04, 10:46 PM
Derek Lyons

Default SpaceDev getting into the (orbital) launch business

Joe Strout wrote:
Pretty interesting times... it will be particularly fun watching the
nay-sayers argue that SS1 has no relevance to orbital spaceflight after
SpaceDev uses the funding and experience gained from SS1 to build
Streaker.

Ah. Since I used to build and supply components installed on the USS
Nimitz, when I build a punt in my backyard I'm drawing on that
experience?

SpaceDev didn't build the SS1, Scaled did. Nor is SpaceDev building a
craft that in any way resembles SS1. You confuse, again, propoganda
with reality.

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.