Old March 1st 06, 02:18 AM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military

Default Brad Guth's Credentials

Wow! I see that your bed-partner's topic has hit the 500 mark. Seems
that alone ott to be worth at least 5 stars. As I've said before, I do
exist, my interpretations as to what's what about Venus are more than
documented, and even the ongoing weirdness about our moon that hasn't
been walked upon is within the credentials of the regular laws of
physics plus hard-science which so happens to include rocket-science
that can and has been replicated to show that the original Saturn-V
didn't quite get the job accomplished as reported.

The fact that you couldn't locate any scientific venue of
"observationology" is proof again that I'm sufficiently right until
others demonstrate otherwise. If I say it's white and you intend to
keep saying it's black (even though it obviously isn't black), then
what's the point of pursuing any scientific discipline, especially of
those where the usage of eyes and the attached brain is disallowed.

In which case I'll contribute the following interpretation of my Usenet
observation:
Dear usenet spooks, moles and/or wantabe MIBs, the likes of "Me",
"Secret237", "bob232", "Eric Chomko", "Robert Juliano", "Orval
Fairbairn" and as always the warm and fuzzyness of good old but not so
fat anymore "David Bacque", and perhaps even "William Mook" as our
official CIA World Fact Book expertise and otherwise sufficently wordy
naysayer. Do us common folk (apparent scum of the Earth) the greater
good on behalf of humanity by way of providing us with a seriously
big-ass favor, by way of yourself and each of your brown-nosed kind
going all the way to hell, and then some.

Thus far, within this or for that matter most any other Usenet topic
that rubs our NASA or most any agency of our government the wrong way,
it seems perfectly clear that you folks haven't contributed
specifically, or rather not so much as having contributed squat, and
you obviously have no moral intentions of making any revisions in such
actions of your NASA/Apollo approved and scripted intellectual as well
as biological incest, of your intent of going for global domination
without a stitch of remorse at any price, at least not per say of
altering course any time soon, especially when there's still a few
Muslims or anyone else sitting on oil, to get rid of.

Yourself and a pathetically long list of so many others more than
deserve one another's brown-nose to butt interface of being within your
own incest tight circle of a mutated DNA genome that's been directly
related to Hitler, or much worse being related to that of our resident
warlord(GW Bush), whereas you're acting and/or badly reacting as though
exactly like you're one and the same borg collective that badly needs
to get placed upon a stick, exactly how your kind of LLPOF born-again
pagans managed to get that accomplished by way of those nice Romans
(aka partners in crimes against humanity), for the task of eliminating
the pesky likes of Jesus Christ, and/or of how a Pope that was going
seriously postal over those nice Cathars, accomplished one better.

Please do tell; besides your previous and ongoing actions and the
efforts of those you obviously admire for getting the artificial value
of oil headed for $1000/barrel, and thus all other forms of energy
spiked. Is perchance WW-III next on your collective agenda?
-
Brad Guth