Old July 15th 05, 09:13 PM

To George/Jonathan

Not once in all these years has one single person acknowledged how the
pre-Copernican equable 24 hour day using the Equation of Time
principles was adapted by the early heliocentrists to the principle of
constant and independent rotation at 15 degrees per hour and 24
hours/360 degrees in total .Currently only axial rotation to the
celestial sphere at 23 hours 56 min 04 sec is recognised as the
rotational value through 360 degrees.

Not once in the past week has one single person acknowledged that the
contemporary attribution for seasonal change exists with the way the
Earth turns in its orbital motion against a fixed axial orientation and
in accordance with Kepler's second law .

I can do no more than point out that if axial orientation is fixed then
so is the Equatorial orientation and it cannot affect any changes in
the seasons.To imagine otherwise,in the form of axial variations to the
orbital plane,highlights the pandemic nature of thinking that
originated with 17th and 18th century cataloguers.

It is frightening that you and the other guy as representative of
really big institutions would fight to retain something that is by
nature a step above a flat Earth in the form of hemispherical
differences between summer and winter explained by axial tilt.I would
not appeal to you again and will take this material elsewhere for truly
it is not difficult to understand beyond the initial
unfamiliarity.Axial tilt is fixed so keep it and Equatorial orientation
fixed -

http://homepage.mac.com/tarashnat/as.../0001-08a.jpeg

There are over 42 million hits on google for climate change and not one
single scientist,as yet, can identify the correct attribution for
cyclical seasonal changes in climate.Maybe they are like you and get
some perverse pleasure in sticking with reasoning that is slightly
better than a flat and stationary Earth but the chances are they have
overlooked the misconduct of 18th century cataloguers in fudging so
much and they may even recognise the pride in the words of Abraham
Lincoln -

"I shall try to correct errors when shown to be errors, and I shall
adopt new views so fast as they shall appear to be true views."