Old June 24th 03, 03:18 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default Query about Mars

Hi Andrew My feeling is Mars has to many things that are not beneficial
for the small one cell structures to get started. These are the
reasons. No magnetic field. No atmosphere to shield it from harmful
space radiation.Bad temperature changes. No hard evidence of of
water,and I could go on and on. Andrew if these probes that land on
Mars don't find water,that to me means it will be a very long time
before man steps on Mars. These probes might tell us its very much like
the moon,and the moon is only three days away,and can serve the same
purpose. Bert