Old June 18th 13, 09:27 PM
spacescribe spacescribe is offline
Junior Member

Default Apollo or Shuttle onboard transcript

Hi, I've looked through the transcripts available at the NASA web site and am still looking for onboard transcripts fro prelaunch up to launch. There are PAO transcripts that don't offer too much detail in the exchange between the astronauts and controllers, and air to ground doesn't start til lift off. If anyone has it, or perhaps an Apollo ascent checklist (I found the shuttle one on here), let me know. Also, any documentaries (I've seen From the Earth to the Moon which is so far the closest thing to showing what I'm looking for).

Thank you.