Old June 29th 11, 06:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default Iowa In Danger Of Going Katrina Like Flooding

NICE JOB, Lonnie!

I KNEW YOU WERE INSANE FROM THE START!

MY RECORD IS STILL PERFECT!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 16:46:17 -0700 (PDT), Lonnie Clay
wrote:

That's the spirit Double-A! I dropped out of the rat race on Memorial Day 1990

when IBM fired me, then went to live with my brother. I have been a
bum living on his charity ever since, got declared insane in 1997 so
that I could collect a veterans disability pension. If you are a
veteran, may I recommend that you go that route? One fine night just
strip naked in that park and start barking like a dog, that'll do the
trick. I know because I pulled a stunt like that on Veterans Day
1997...

Lonnie Courtney Clay
p.s. Home is the place where when you go there, they have to let you in...