Old June 16th 11, 01:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default Iowa In Danger Of Going Katrina Like Flooding

On Jun 14, 7:23*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Jun 14, 3:01*am, nightbat wrote:

nightbat

* * * * * *Danger Iowa under danger of major flooding hopes are high
but water getting even higher. Mercy, while Arizona burns, Iowa floods
and saul sleeps right through it all. Workers are trying round the
clock to save Iowa hoping for the best as hundreds of folks are asked
to leave for their lives. Beautiful bread basket farmland being
overtaken by streaming water if the levee doesn't hold Hamburg land
could be 10 feet under, Mother of Mercy!

See:http://channels.isp.netscape.com/new...-APO-+&idq=/ff...

Please get to higher ground the melting ice cover has to go somewhere.
Officer Bert please keep those Northern weather reports coming.
Officer Double A how is the Northwest doing what is your status?

* * * * * * hoping for the best for beautiful Iowa,
* * * * * * the nightbat

Hi Captain!

Our region has been suffering an abnormally cold spring. *They could
hardly find enough blossoming roses to cover the floats for this
year's Grand Floural Parade! *My status is still status quo. *Sleeping
in the park, morning coffee with Kim, still waiting for Obamacare, and
that intergalactic credit card!

Saw a big coyote in the park a couple nights ago as I stood on the
wooden footbridge. *Isn't it odd how NYC couldn't tolerate even one
coyote (Hal) in their Central Park? *Saw a big nutria down at the duck
pond this morning, and regularly see a big heron in the pond at
night. *Isn't it nice how wildlife has found a way to survive the
continual encrouchment by humans? *What was once a field next to the
duck pond is now an apartment complex.

I have nothing, yet these carefree days may be the happiest of my
life!

Double-A- Hide quoted text -

nightbat

Hi Officer Double A good to hear from you I am still here
manning Indy Base One area 12 and still awaiting the Seans return. I
have heard from Officer Twitty but not from Officer Oc. Officer Bohne
is missing too so many of the greats have not checked in and Painius
too. Such a small band of researchers trying to help save the World
with so many clueless around us. Hope your health is ok and I'm so
glad to hear from you. Don't worry when the galactic credit cards are
ready you will be first in line Commander.

cheers,
the nightbat