Old June 16th 11, 01:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default Iowa In Danger Of Going Katrina Like Flooding

On Jun 14, 9:15*am, herbert glazier wrote:
On Jun 14, 6:01*am, nightbat wrote:

nightbat

* * * * * *Danger Iowa under danger of major flooding hopes are high
but water getting even higher. Mercy, while Arizona burns, Iowa floods
and saul sleeps right through it all. Workers are trying round the
clock to save Iowa hoping for the best as hundreds of folks are asked
to leave for their lives. Beautiful bread basket farmland being
overtaken by streaming water if the levee doesn't hold Hamburg land
could be 10 feet under, Mother of Mercy!

See:http://channels.isp.netscape.com/new...-APO-+&idq=/ff...

Please get to higher ground the melting ice cover has to go somewhere.
Officer Bert please keep those Northern weather reports coming.
Officer Double A how is the Northwest doing what is your status?

* * * * * * hoping for the best for beautiful Iowa,
* * * * * * the nightbat

nightbat email me and I will send you pictures of my new barrel boat.
It could save your life. TreBert- Hide quoted text -

nightbat

My email is send them Bert thanks.