Old October 6th 10, 06:56 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,rec.arts.sf.written,sci.research
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Market Manipulation AGAINST Heavier Lift Technology

On Sep 27, 9:26*am, William Mook wrote:
On Sep 26, 8:36*pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:

William Mook wrote:
On Sep 26, 3:56*pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
William Mook wrote:
On Sep 25, 7:19*pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
William Mook wrote:
On Sep 24, 10:57*pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
Brad Guth wrote:

In other words, you've got nothing to brag about, and you're deathly
afraid of your own shadow to boot.

I don't need to 'brag', Guthball. *I leave that to people like you.

You really are this thick, aren't you?

You'd better stop running people into the ground Freddie. *Sure, it
gives you a hard on and all, and it feels good in the moment. *But, it
comes back to haunt you dude! *It really does. *It will lead to your
downfall, and maybe even your death. *So I suggest you just stop it
right now - and you'll feel better for it.

Mr Mook still apparently feels that making threats is a way to
convince people how 'smart' and 'mentally stable' he is.

I suggest you **** off and seek psychiatric help, Wee Willie.

Freddie thinks a friendly warning to be nicer to people on line is a
personal threat.

It is when the 'warning' ends with "You'll live longer".

I suggest you seek help Freddie.

I suggest you seek a clue AND some help, Mookie.

Telling someone to stop being so spiteful and emotional because
they'll live longer isn't *threat dude. *That you *think* it a threat
says more about you than me. *Get help dude. *Get help before making
another post.

Poor Mookie. *His own mental challenges have left him confused. *Let's
look at the sequence:

1) Mookie blows up and starts raving and fuming, explaining how he
hates me more and more every day.

2) Mookie starts talking in public about how I'll be "stopped real
soon now".

3) Mookie starts a spate of "internet murder" citations, coupled with
remarks like "you'll live longer".

Yeah, Mookie. *NOW you try to backpedal...

--
"You take the lies out of him, and he'll shrink to the size of
*your hat; you take the malice out of him, and he'll disappear."

Dude, you really need to settle down. *You're reading WAY too much
into things.

It doesn't look like you're getting anywhere with any of these
obviously redneck ZNR/GOP types, and you don't even have the support
of those Rothschild 'seans'. (what gives with that?)

~ BG