Old September 5th 03, 12:44 AM
Bill Hobba

Default Electrostatic Gravity&Light Speed

Ralph Sansbury wrote:
When we do so, we shall see that gravity is a form of magnetism
and that magnetism is a form of electrostatic force involving
charge polarization inside electrons and inside atomic nuclei.

Exactly then how do you account for the fact that mass and energy is the
source of gravity but charge is the source of electromagnetism? How

also
do you account for the experimentally verifiable fact that neither

magnetic
fields or electric fields exist by themselves but can, by suitable

choice of
reference frame, be transformed from one to the other? Such

transformations
have no effect on polarization inside anything.

Bil;ge replied:
If you haven't run into ralph before, note that there are few if any
misconceptions you can point out that he won't supply other misconceptions
for answers, even when the misconceptions are circular with respect to
ones you've already pointed out. Ralph belives that light basically
propagates instantly, but hangs around in the detectors so that it only
appears to travel at a finite speed.

Probably have but don't recall. It is just my argumentative personality
that makes me even reply. Bad character flaw but I am too old to change
now.

Thanks
Bill