Old May 25th 05, 11:50 PM
Richard Carlson

Richard, if you decide to go with this camera, keep good notes, and write
an
objective review on a weblog and let us know what you think, pro AND CON.
This is almost the only way we're going to get objective views of any
equipment, given that the manufacturers are not going to do it for obvious
reasons.

Good Luck !
--- Dave

David, Robin,

I'll keep everyone informed as I experiment more with this camera. For the
$300.00 I've spent on it, I won't expect perfection. I'm sure there will be
a learning curve also as I start to use it more. For me it's a starter in
this CCD imaging area. If I get some good results I'll be pleasantly
surprised. The two scopes as I mentioned earlier will be a 5"f/12 Mak and a
5" f/5 refractor. One will be for high magnification and the other for wide
field low power imaging. Being new to this area it will be interesting to
find out what I can accomplish.

Richard