View Single Post
Old April 7th 18, 03:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

Default Gresham in Springtime

On Friday, April 6, 2018 at 2:12:03 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, April 5, 2018 at 5:35:06 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

hERE ITS STAYINg about the same .Lots of sun.grass dry so its ready to burn.I think with Spring things will be better.Still I'm not selling on ebay.Have pass word and buying stuff.Teresa is very smart so I'm depending on her.I'm deaf and dumb.I also do not like driving far anymore.Not even to Vegas.Don't go into LA.Huntington Beach and that's it.I park the van 4 different places.Right now its Fullerton Civic Center. The cops all know me from running for office.Good cops.I shoot pool there,Swim there,and eat there.They have great showers(hot water) Brian who runs the place loves science,and we have known each other for 3 years.I think he voted for me.1283 people did WOW Bert

A good thing about eBay is that you don't really have to hear. In all the sales I made on eBay I never had to talk on the phone, resolved any problems with emails. The main thing is to keep up with shipping everything on time. I have seen people get behind on their sending what they sold, and then get kicked off of eBay!

A nice day here in Gresham. Some sun through clouds and a balmy 62F as of 2 PM. Wind east at 11 mph. Humidity 70%.

Tomorrow will be another story. They are prediction hurricane force winds hitting the Oregon coast! I expect I will be battening down the hatches, lying low, and hunkering down tomorrow! The storm is not expected to have blown over until the middle of Sunday!

This April 6th is 49 years since I met the love of my life, Susan, on Easter Sunday. My research indicates that after all these years of living the life of her dreams with a wealthy husband on a horse ranch, she has finally divorced! Remember my horse poem? That was her. Could this be the year my dream comes true? 49 = 7 x 7. Lucky numbers!

Double-A

Susan sounds so great Your a mountain man,so horses fit.Read your horse poem in person.Buy flowers and shave.Rent a horse that looks like Triger.Can you sing your poem? Think Roy Roger's hit song.It fits.Bert