Old April 5th 18, 11:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Gresham in Springtime

On Wednesday, April 4, 2018 at 12:54:02 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, April 3, 2018 at 7:43:26 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

With a car you can do business.Give Rotter Router great $$$$ compition and do it better.Not hard work and it adds to your SS each month. Here with credit you can have a nice 5 year old car for little money.It would pay for itself.Does Kim know how to make good pizza? Drive through,and free dilivery.Every one loves pizza.Only need a pizza over.Buy it with plastic.I'm waiting to use my unlimited VISA to make a ton of $$$$$.I'm old and deaf,but not dumb.I have always had a + income.Always paid my bills. Bert

Mornings geting warmer afternoon staying 77.No rain. Teresa lives at the foot of Mt.Baldy I would still like to look for Gold with the right stuff. A pound a week would add to my income.O ya Bert

I don't think Kim knows anything about pizza. Though she used to know how to get me free pizza from a local pizza place. She would go in and play Ms Pac-man just after lunchtime. They would feel sorry for her and give her left over pizza!

Kim finally got her driver's license renewed last week! Just 10 days before she would have had to take a driver's test! I guess she had some glasses to put on, and that along with having the eye chart completely memorized, finally got her by the eye test! Trouble is she can't hit the road until she has liability insurance. I wonder if car rental places well sell you short term liability insurance when you rent a car that will make you street legal?

I have been accumulating a lot of credit. Have about 10 cards now! One card I am letting Kim use, which makes some things much easier for her. Had a good lunch with her yesterday. Saw my old friend Dennis's brother. But Dennis is moving up to Washington State, so I may not see him anymore.

Here in Gresham it is 55F as of 3:00 PM. Steady light rain. Humidity 83%. Wind 5 mph out of the SE.

Double-A