View Single Post
Old February 25th 17, 10:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Sunday, February 19, 2017 at 1:28:48 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, February 18, 2017 at 3:24:25 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

It must have been snow blown of the top of Mt. Baldy.Nothing much on the ground if any.Its not the first offer I got . I will think it over.I feel free the way I am now.71 she could be to young(18 years) She might be over sexed? I told her I'm so deaf.Her house could use a deck,and a picture window over kitchen sink.She lives alone and has 4 bedrooms. Trebert

Do you think she would be interested in a man your age if she were over sexed? She probably has other things in mind. Enjoy the high life she can provide while you can.

A nice warm 51F here in Gresham as of 1:15 PM PST. Mostly cloudy with only a few sprinkles of rain so far. Wind out of the south at 15 mph.

I filled out a federal income tax return and was not surprised to learn I owe no taxes again this year! Nice to be in the same tax bracket as Trump!

Sent an email to Gordon Fulks, PhD in physics who writes articles in the local papers disagreeing with the idea of man made global warming. I told him how much I enjoy is articles. He sent me a nice, lengthy, and personalized email in response. He was fired from being a professor at Oregon State just for his views.

Double-A

Double-A

Trump not paying taxes for 18 years makes it impossible for anyone ever paying taxes again.Make a list of all he owns.Make a set of books showing his net income. Prove he makes $500,000,000as a pimp,bookie and controls the vig. This is all a given. Trebert