Old November 14th 06, 03:59 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history
Rand Simberg[_1_]

Default NASA Astronaut on Columbia Repair (and others)

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 14:11:24 GMT, in a place far, far away, Craig Fink
made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such a
way as to indicate that:

That story might be interesting to others, as Jim's story about Columbia
might be interesting. Maybe not news worthy, but a personal interest type
story, his thoughts and feelings. I was kind of hoping he would share.

Whether it is or not has nothing to do with whether or not Columbia
could have been rescued. It's a non sequitur.