Old June 4th 04, 06:56 AM
Pat Flannery

LaDonna Wyss wrote:

I don't know who you are, or who you think you are talking to, but
this is NOT Mary Zornio. Do you not read the message line? I've not
met Mary Zornio, but I know she has written some excellent articles on
Gus.
Anyway, is this the best you can do? I see The Art of Argument was
completely lost on you.

Despite its female sex, Godzilla realized that Mothra could be a
thoroughly annoying creature, just as the female Rodan was; so when the
giant silk moth shot poisonous venom out of its wings at him, he did not
hesitate to generate a worthy flame for it to fly into.... :-)

Pat