Old April 2nd 18, 04:41 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha

Default Tabby's Star Dimming Again

Razzmatazz wrote in
:

On Friday, March 30, 2018 at 5:49:29 PM UTC-5, Jibini Kula
Tumbili Kujisalimisha wrote:

Until Mommy and Daddy pass away, and you can't live in the
basement any more, anyway.

You know something,

I know many things.

what you wrote above could be taken as an
indication of a lack of intellect,

You are stupid, yes.

and sets a very poor example
if you really want to convince people of your ideas.

Y'all must be new around here, if you believe that I'm trying to
convince anyone of anything.

Why not
elevate your dialog

What would be the point of that?

and come out looking reasonably intelligent
instead of acting like a 3rd grader.

See, here's the thing, son: I'm imitating you. So if I look
childish, you're looking in a mirror.

Debate the ideas and forget
the insults.

Debate requires honest, well informed dialog from both sides.
Neither you nor Chris is capable of such, so your attempt to troll
the master has failed.

You can't win. The only way to not lose is to not play. You played.

--
Terry Austin

Vacation photos from Iceland:

-- David Bilek