Old July 21st 09, 02:51 AM posted to alt.philosophy,rec.arts.sf.written,sci.space.history,sci.physics,sci.econ
G. L. Bradford

Default Why Colonize Space?

"Immortalista" wrote in message
Today I was reading some opinions of people who believe that there is
no reason for humans to leave earth. Are all arguments for moving into
space and onto other bodies in space really that weak and irrelevant?

Weak and irrelevant only to those who don't mind at all being pinned to
this Earth, held down, controlled, tyrannized and enslaved. There are the
Frontier's People (inlcuding me who is simply a frontier
colonialist....willing to help further any way to "Let the people go!") and
then there are the Corral's Sheeple.

GL