Old September 14th 08, 03:50 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Default United States Falling Behind EVERYONE In Physics, Science, Rockets, EVERYTHING.

phil hays wrote:

:Fred J. McCall wrote:
:
: phil hays wrote:
:
: :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: :
: : In point of fact, it cost more to shut the supercollider project down
: : than it would have cost to finish it. :
: :This make me think you are yet another Republican. :
:
: This makes me think you're just another political shill.
:
:Republicans never apologize, and never admit they are wrong, they just
:reply with more smears.
:

I note you haven't apologized, haven't admitted you are wrong, and are
just replying with more smears.

:
:Sad case.
:

Indeed.

:
: :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superco...Super_Collider :
: :Says that "the cost projection exceeded 12 billion" and at the time of
: :shutdown "nearly two billion dollars had already been spent on the
: :massive facility".
: :
:
: They're wrong.
:
:Because Fred J. McCall says so. No other documentation. No reason. No
:discussion. Just a flat assertion.
:
:Boooooooring.
:
:Wrong as well. Here is a hint:
:

Try living a few miles from the ****ing thing at the time period in
question.

Gods, you're a dumb ****!

:
:
: :
: :No way did it take 10 billion dollars to fill in a hole that too less
: :than 2 billion dollars to dig.
: :
: :Tell the truth, don't be Republican. :
:
: Learn something about how this stuff works instead of just spouting
: political bull****. Don't be just another mindless political shill.
:
:Too funny. Way too funny.
:

Poor boy. Can't even tell when he's being mocked.

:
:Get a hint. Get a clue. Get a life. Then get back to us.
:

Take that turd out of your pocket...

--
"You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field
full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and