Old September 9th 08, 02:17 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment,sci.physics,sci.chem
BradGuth

Default United States Falling Behind EVERYONE In Physics, Science,Rockets, EVERYTHING.

On Sep 8, 10:50 pm, kT wrote:
Bill Penrose wrote:
On Sep 6, 7:53 pm, kT wrote:
http://www.newsweek.com/id/157514

One look at NASA's Orion on Ares I (Constellation) and it's easy to see,
up front and personal, the tragic and inevitable decline of science,
physics and rocketry in the United States.

But we're way ahead in intelligent design, flat earth theory, and
alternate logical systems.

In America, one has complete freedom ... to be an idiot.

Make that a village idiot, because it takes a village of such idiots
in order to produce yet another of their own kind.

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth