Old August 27th 07, 03:12 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
q-bit

Default THREE FRAUDS THAT KILLED PHYSICS

"Androcles" wrote
"q-bit" wrote
: "Jeckyl" wrote
: "Androcles" wrote
: "Pentcho Valev" wrote
: :
: : FRAUD 3:
:
: : http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/specrel/www/
: : ON THE ELECTRODYNAMICS OF MOVING BODIES By A. Einstein June 30, 1905:
: : "...light is always propagated in empty space with a definite velocity
: : c which is independent of the state of motion of the emitting body...
:
: Third postulate:-
: 'we establish by definition that the "time" required by
: light to travel from A to B equals the "time" it requires
: to travel from B to A' because I SAY SO and you have to
: agree because I'm the great genius, STOOOPID, don't you
: dare question it. -- Albert Einstein,
:
: Give it a rest andro .. you keep saying that same things over and over
: without a single reason for why that would be a problem .. why the time for
: light to travel from A to B should be different to the time to travel the
: same distance from B to A
:
It's like those commercials you see on TV. You have to keep
repeating them or the public won't know that the soap powder
washes whiter. Whiter than what, we aren't told. I can't give it a
rest until the knuckle-dragging nym-shifting neanderthal trolls
like Fecal Jeckyl understand it is bull**** that Einstein was peddling.

: Time and speed in a gravitation field depend on the intensity
: of the field (g value) and depend on the direction of the movement.

Nonsense, time is indepent of gravity and independent of velocity.

"Absolute, true, and mathematical time, of itself, and from its own nature
flows equably without regard to anything external, and by another name is
called duration"
-- Sir Isaac Newton (Principia - definition I.)

Newton means the universal (absolute) time of the universe, not local time.
But in a gravitation field towards the center of the G-field things of course
accellerate (due to the attraction of the G-field), ie. get faster, and this causes
its clock to go slower than in free space. For example photons reach their
destination faster, ie. v_photon becomes greater than c.

In the opposite direction (off the center of the G-field) things of course
reverse: speed gets slower (again due to the attraction of the G-field,
but oppsite direction) and time goes faster as the intensity of
the G-field weakens the further the distance becomes.

And if you then finally are in free space (g~0) then time again switches
to go slower IF your v is 0.
So, we get this famous time cone -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_cone
(it is unfortunately wrongly called "light cone" in the literature).

As I once said, you should play with this important formula of Newton
g = G*M/(R + h)^2
h=0 is Earth surface. Set h to big values and see
how g becomes smaller and smaller.
In free space it is ~ 0, and only here is the Absolute Time Newton meant.
We on Earth have only a Local Time, it runs slower than the Absolute Time
of the free space.

Just some easy to remember hints:
The basis of time is free space (g ~ 0).
If a thing goes fast then time goes slower for it.
Time on Earth goes about 9.8 times slower than in free space
because of the gravity field of the Earth (g ~ 9.8)

I've said what my own truly independent research shows me,
it's of course up to you what you believe and/or what your
own research shows you.

See for yourself, Einstein's third postulate means 4 = 12.
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...rt/tAB=tBA.gif

Being a charlatan, Einstein calls it a definition instead of a postulate
that he created. All con-artists have to play Mr. Nice Guy to be
successful but they are still all criminals.

Einstein has made errors, and has corrected some of his errors.
The problem is the SR/GR charlatans of nowadays who don't want
hear that their god Einstein committed errors.
But as we all know it's all just business: if people hear that Einstein
made some errors then the marketing clan of Einstein of course
cannot sell their books; ie. it's all nothing but marketing politics...
It has nothing to do with science, and it harms the scientific world
what such charlatans do.
Here's a good study of tricks Einstein has used and also his errors,
all explained and proved mathematically; there is also a film for download:
http://www.relativitychallenge.com/mistakes.htm
http://www.relativitychallenge.com/faq.htm