Old August 27th 07, 01:39 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
Jeckyl

Default THREE FRAUDS THAT KILLED PHYSICS

"Androcles" wrote in message
o.uk...
It's like those commercials you see on TV. You have to keep
repeating them or the public won't know that the soap powder
washes whiter. Whiter than what, we aren't told. I can't give it a
rest until the knuckle-dragging nym-shifting neanderthal trolls
like Fecal Jeckyl understand it is bull**** that Einstein was peddling.

You don't show that there is anything wrong. .you just repeat the same
matnra over and over. Sad

Of course Fecal Jeckyl wants me to give it a rest. He has no reply for it.

There is nothing to reply to .. you just quote the same thing over and over
as if you doing so had some meaning.. It doesn't .. It just makes you look
like a fool.