Old August 27th 07, 01:30 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
Androcles[_2_]

Default THREE FRAUDS THAT KILLED PHYSICS

"q-bit" wrote in message
: "Jeckyl" wrote
: "Androcles" wrote
: "Pentcho Valev" wrote
: :
: : FRAUD 3:
:
: : http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/specrel/www/
: : ON THE ELECTRODYNAMICS OF MOVING BODIES By A. Einstein June 30,
1905:
: : "...light is always propagated in empty space with a definite
velocity
: : c which is independent of the state of motion of the emitting
: : body...
:
: Third postulate:-
: 'we establish by definition that the "time" required by
: light to travel from A to B equals the "time" it requires
: to travel from B to A' because I SAY SO and you have to
: agree because I'm the great genius, STOOOPID, don't you
: dare question it. -- Albert Einstein,
:
: Give it a rest andro .. you keep saying that same things over and over
: without a single reason for why that would be a problem .. why the time
for
: light to travel from A to B should be different to the time to travel
the
: same distance from B to A
:
It's like those commercials you see on TV. You have to keep
repeating them or the public won't know that the soap powder
washes whiter. Whiter than what, we aren't told. I can't give it a
rest until the knuckle-dragging nym-shifting neanderthal trolls
like Fecal Jeckyl understand it is bull**** that Einstein was peddling.

: But he is right. Time and speed in a gravitation field depend on the
: intensity of the field (g value) and depend on the direction of the
movement.

Nonsense, time is indepent of gravity and independent of velocity.

"Absolute, true, and mathematical time, of itself, and from its own nature
flows equably without regard to anything external, and by another name is
called duration"
-- Sir Isaac Newton (Principia - definition I.)

The only way to try to show otherwise is to make a ridiculous and
unproven statement such as Einstein did. Fecal Jeckyl is taken in by
a huckster, Fecal Jeckyl cannot think. He's one of the sheep, all bleating
the same "baaa", eating the same grass, treading in the same ****;
one says it, they all say it.

See for yourself, Einstein's third postulate means 4 = 12.
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...rt/tAB=tBA.gif

Being a charlatan, Einstein calls it a definition instead of a postulate
that he created. All con-artists have to play Mr. Nice Guy to be
successful but they are still all criminals.

Of course Fecal Jeckyl wants me to give it a rest. He has no reply for it.