Old August 27th 07, 10:00 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique
Androcles[_2_]

Default THREE FRAUDS THAT KILLED PHYSICS

"Pentcho Valev" wrote in message
s.com...

:
: FRAUD 3:
:
: http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/specrel/www/
: ON THE ELECTRODYNAMICS OF MOVING BODIES By A. Einstein June 30, 1905:
: "...light is always propagated in empty space with a definite velocity
: c which is independent of the state of motion of the emitting
: body...

Third postulate:-
'we establish by definition that the "time" required by
light to travel from A to B equals the "time" it requires
to travel from B to A' because I SAY SO and you have to
agree because I'm the great genius, STOOOPID, don't you
dare question it. -- Albert Einstein,
who in 1895 failed an examination that would have allowed
him to study for a diploma as an electrical engineer at
the Eidgenossische Technische Hochschule in Zurich
(couldn't even pass the SATs).

http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...rt/tAB=tBA.gif

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without
evidence." -- Uncle Stooopid.
"Counterfactual assumptions yield nonsense.
If such a thing were actually observed, reliably and reproducibly, then
relativity would immediately need a major overhaul if not a complete
replacement." -- Humpty Roberts.