Old September 24th 06, 10:50 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,alt.sci.planetary,sci.environment,sci.astro,sci.physics
Prai Jei

Default Earth's Interior Is HOLLOW , POPULATED

will1 (or somebody else of the same name) wrote thusly in message
:

Now we are talking GEOLOGY! I was on a field trip to Death Valley many
moons ago. One of the students decided to dig a latrine near Bad Water,
and fell into that hole he created. We spent a better part of the morning
calling his name into the hole and got no response, not even an echo.
Finally we just tossed his knapsack, field book, and a couple of beers
into that bottomless pit and continued on with our field trip. Hope he met
some pretty girls there in Center City. Later, Will E.

This is the inside. There's a whole new universe out there - on the outside.

(What a waste of that couple of beers.)
--
Warning: keel away from child for hot bulb

Interchange the alphabetic letter groups to reply