Old September 19th 06, 05:23 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,alt.sci.planetary,sci.environment,sci.astro,sci.physics
pete[_1_]

Default Earth's Interior Is HOLLOW , POPULATED

In sci.geo.geology, on 18 Sep 2006 18:11:57 -0700,
sez:

`
wrote:

` Idiot, the North Pole is under water covered in floating ice, and is
` routinely crossed by submarines.

I think the first time this was posted (not including the odd urls,
added some time later, which may or may not be still valid) was
around 1993. Perhaps earlier and I missed it. REM is along with
Archie (formerly Ludwig) Plutonium, one of the very first usenet
kooks. Unlike AP, however, REM hasn't replied to responses to
his boilerplate for about a decade...

Pete Vincent
Disclaimer: all I know I learned from reading Usenet.