Old April 16th 04, 06:54 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi oc and Painius. Maybe the blackhole is showing us that the graviton
is a particle that goes faster than the photon.(Newton would like that)
We don't have any idea of the graviton's speed. Maybe its field and
force wave only goes from equator to its poles. Much like the Earth's
magnetisim goes from pole to pole. How far the blackhole's gravity wave
goes out would come under the inverse square law as to its strength from
points away from its center. I'm sorry oc I can't see the energy
of space creating the push force that ends up pushing gravitons back
into the interior of a blackhole. A French Astronomer went with
this theory about 200 years ago,and had to give it up. The reason was it
created more problems than it solved. It is little better than GR curved
space. Quantum gravity tied into the string theory are two closer
to reality(my thoughts) Bert