Old April 16th 04, 05:19 PM
John Zinni

"Painius" wrote in message

Not an attack, John, just an observation...

There are some instances where 1+1= something other than 2.
And these are valid examples where 1+1=2 does not "hold."

Well I don't know about that, but under the assumption that we are using
"1+1" as an analogy for "other things" it will never be the case that
"1+1=2" and "1+1=/=2" both hold in the same self consistent system.

And we are all "Big Picture" people, aren't we John? After all,
one molecule of H2O would go unnoticed by us, while an ocean
is hard to miss.

As much as i respect your ideas, your posts do sometimes
indicate that you have a difficult time seeing the forest for the
trees. And this post of yours tells me why...

I would argue that Bill (and maybe you to a certain extent) are completely
ignoring the trees.

You have no use for forests,
You only like the trees,
One tree on fire is not so bad,