Old April 16th 04, 05:07 PM
John Zinni

"Bill Sheppard" wrote in message
Painius to John Boy:

As much as i respect your ideas, your
posts do sometimes indicate that you
have a difficult time seeing the forest for
the trees. And this post of yours tells me
why...

I would res[ect his ideas too, if he HAD any ideas. So far all he's been
able to present is rote recitation and some semi-good natured
snottiness. oc

The task you set for me is impossible to perform to your satisfaction.

First off, I would not presume to be able to come up with a truly original
explanation of why c is constant. The standard explanation are quite
sufficient for me. I do not understand why they are insufficient for you.

Secondly, if I did manage to come up with something original, judging from
past experience, you would simply dismiss it out of hand as being contrived
from within the "Void Space Para-dig-um"

Why on Earth should I even attempt to carry on a civil conversation with
you???

For now I am quite content to poke you with a stick from the sidelines every
now and again.