Old August 28th 14, 01:24 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
Yousuf Khan[_2_]

Default An experiment to determine if we're living in a hologram

On 27/08/2014 4:14 AM, Jan Panteltje wrote:
That the universe is made of waves is nothing new (as theory),
but still waves need to wave in something.
So this will drag on very long I think.
2D?? I think not.
Guy spend too much time watching a monitor.

It might be a 2D universe if we accept the idea of a black hole
universe, in which we are living inside a black hole from another
(parent) universe. And we'd also have to accept that if everything just
sits on the event horizon of the blackhole, and nothing falls in beyond
it because time has truly stopped below the event horizon.

I can accept that we're inside a black hole, but I can't accept that
everything just sits on the event horizon, forever and ever. I think a
different form of time takes hold when below the event horizon.

Yousuf Khan