Old August 27th 14, 07:32 PM posted to sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default An experiment to determine if we're living in a hologram

On Wednesday, August 27, 2014 7:37:49 AM UTC-7, Jan Panteltje wrote:
On a sunny day (Wed, 27 Aug 2014 07:07:21 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Brad Guth

wrote in

:

2D?? I think not.

Guy spend too much time watching a monitor.

Indeed, or merely exclude the photon, and what do we have left?

How can a photon that supposedly has zero mass be so important?

Photon is just a mathematical construct.
It is the energy needed to knock an electron around in our matter world.

On the border of the EM wave and matter as we know it (electrons atoms) so to speak.

Like the wave frequency to bring a ball connected to a pole in the water in resonance so it snaps the rope and escapes.

It says nothing about the water molecules, or what water is made of.

It does say something about wave patterns and directions.

So light (or EM waves) does NOT travel as photons, is near continuous made of its own substance.

And hence current physics or physisicks err again and again and again and again.

Give it a few thousand years...

In deed, so how does this massless energy manage to tell atoms what to do?

If the photon is truly massless and of only a 2D non-volume that can manage to align atoms at any distance, and otherwise entangle itself over vast distances at way FTL(WFTL), then what's stopping it from moving/propagating at WFTL?

Perhaps the original singular photon as a magical phantom wavy-particle doesn't actually have to even move.